Alfredsson. Datsyuk missed his third straight game wit | Форум

zxcz Янв. 25 '16
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Peyton Manning loves Elis game, and not just because hes his little brother. As a fellow NFL quarterback, he appreciates the way Eli has improved every year despite an ever-changing supporting cast, all while working under the bright glare of Broadway. Oh, and those two Super Bowl rings are pretty sweet, too. Big brother has just one of those. The siblings square off Sunday at MetLife Stadium, the third -- and quite possibly last -- time theyll face each other in the pros. Peyton came out on top in the first two, with his old team, the Indianapolis Colts, beating the New York Giants in 2006 and 10. Peyton, 37, sees Eli, 32, through the dual prism of blood and quarterback brotherhood, and hes thoroughly impressed by the view. "Eli is a great player," Peyton said. "Hes a consistent player. I think hes gotten better every year. Ive always thought thats the goal for a brand new player is to try to be a better player each year than the year you were before. Hes made things happen with different players, different receivers and different running backs. Hes been very flexible to adjust to the different players that hes played with. But his consistency as a player has been awfully impressive." The Mannings talk twice a week on average -- last season they played the same divisions in the NFC and AFC, so they shared notes on those common opponents. "Usually well talk on Sunday or Monday after the previous game and then well kind of talk maybe Thursday or Friday kind of about the upcoming game," Peyton said. "Weve always done that. Well share." Not this week. They both said there was no football dialogue leading up to Manning Bowl III, just the typical bantering among brothers. Theres been enough chatter from everyone else. Aside from the "first family of football" angle, this is the first game in NFL history pitting quarterbacks who threw for 400-plus yards the previous week. Peyton threw for 462 yards and tied an NFL record with seven touchdown passes against Baltimore. Like Peyton, Eli also completed 27 of 42 throws, and he accumulated 450 yards at Dallas but had three interceptions to go with four TDs. "The past two times we have, for whatever reason, lined up across from each other during the National Anthem," Peyton said. "So, you do take a moment to realize that it is your brother over there that is a quarterback for the New York Giants in the NFL and it is the same person that you grew up with. So it is unique and I think you do take a moment to realize that it is special. "But once the game gets started ... you go out there and just play." The lead-up is another story altogether. Peyton noted that he didnt field a single question about the Giants defence on his conference call with New York media until he raised the issue himself. "I think that not many people, other players on either team, care a lot about it," Peyton said. "I do take a little personal time for reflection. Playing against your brother in an NFL game, its a little bit different than playing against him in Little League baseball." It seems as though everyone likes to compare the Mannings. Except the Mannings. They leave it to others to argue whos the superior quarterback, the better performer in the clutch, the leading pitchman, even. "We pull for each other," Peyton said. "We play the same sport. We have the same job. So we certainly can relate to a lot of the same things that quarterbacks go through. We worked out together this off-season a couple of times, which is always fun. We try to help each other in the off-season." They insist they dont have that typical sibling rivalry where theyre always trying to one up each other. "Eli and I end up being partners a lot in golf, to tell you the truth. Were close," Peyton said. Eli echoes Peyton when he says this is not a competition between the brothers but their teams. "For me, if you say Im better or say Im worse, Im not going to be upset either way," Eli said. "Im trying to get wins and do my job." Same as Peyton. LOS ANGELES -- After Tomas Tatar knocked the rebound into the Kings net for Detroits tiebreaking goal, he kissed his index finger and pointed it skyward. In his first game since his fathers death back home in Slovakia, Tatar honoured him with a beautiful goal and a graceful gesture, sending the Red Wings on to an emotional victory. Tatar scored the winning goal with 7:54 to play in the Red Wings 3-1 win over Los Angeles on Saturday night. Tatar had an early assist on Riley Sheahans first NHL goal, and he completed a cathartic night by jumping on Sheahans shot in the slot and beating Jonathan Quick for a goal in his third straight game -- but the first since his father, 60-year-old Jan, died of a liver ailment. "That game and that goal was for him," Tatar said. "I felt he was with us the whole game. It wasnt easy, but the guys helped me a lot. They helped me think about stuff other than my dad." Tatar made the long trip home during Detroits holiday break to see his father, but he isnt sure whether Jan, a former soccer player, realized his son is headed to the Olympics next month. "I was hoping he could make it through," Tatar said. "I just wanted to work as hard as I could for my dad. This game was for him." Tatar will play for the Wings on Sunday night in Anaheim before heading home for his fathers funeral, missing a game against the Rangers next week. Detroit coach Mike Babcock praised the 23-year-olds quiet maturity. "The way you honour your father or your mother when they pass is by continuing to do what you should do," Babcock said. "Playing hard and doing things well. I lost my mom early, too. I never wanted to let her down. And his dad is here with him." Daniel Cleary also scored in the third period, and Jimmy Howard made 44 saves as the Red Wings slowed their recent slump by sending Los Angeles to its seventh loss in nine games. Howard made several big saves in the final minute as Detroit hung on for its second win in five games, but also injured his hip flexor, according to Babcock. Backup Petr Mrazek will start when the Red Wings face NHL-leading Anaheim. Drew Doughty scored his first goal in a month during a two-man advantage,, but the Kings couldnt score in the final two periods of their third loss in 10 home games.dddddddddddd Quick stopped 23 shots, but also gave up a juicy rebound on Tatars go-ahead goal. "We outshot them, but we had some scoring opportunities that we didnt get a good shot off," Kings forward Anze Kopitar said. "We were trying to do too much, and in a situation like that, were got to make sure we get a good shot off so that whoevers a couple of feet from the net can try to get the rebound. We just have to bear down a lot better." Cleary finished off the Kings by capitalizing on an opportunity created by Luke Glendening, who knocked Jake Muzzin to the ice and fed Cleary for his fourth goal with 2:34 to play. Los Angeles lost in regulation for the first time in four games on a five-game homestand. Quick hadnt lost in regulation since returning from a 24-game absence with a groin injury, but his teammates returned to their low-scoring ways after a four-goal outburst against Boston two nights ago. Los Angeles has scored more than three goals in a game just once since Dec. 19. "You cant win every game 1-0 or 2-1," Kings forward Justin Williams said. "Certainly we had enough chances to win the game tonight, but we didnt do it. The onus is on us to put the puck in the back of the net." After Doughtys goal late in the first period, Detroit evened it when Sheahan flipped home a puck in front while being checked to the ice, scoring his first goal in seven career NHL games over two seasons. The 22-year-old Sheahan was a first-round pick in 2010, playing three seasons at Notre Dame before winning a Calder Cup with the Wings AHL affiliate in Grand Rapids last year. Detroit recalled him from the AHL on Friday. "I wasnt able to really feel the feeling when I scored," Sheahan said. "But now Im pretty excited to go talk to my parents about it." NOTES: Detroit also won without veteran forwards Pavel Datsyuk and Daniel Alfredsson. Datsyuk missed his third straight game with a lower-body injury, while Alfredsson sat with back spasms. ... Kings F Jeff Carter played his 600th NHL game. ... The teams meet again in a week at Joe Louis Arena. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' ' 
clibin Окт. 9
clb20181010cartier watchesyeezy shoesadidas yeezy boost 350mariners jerseysugg outletcoach outlet onlinemoncler outlet storebrewers jerseysmoncler jacketsfitflops sale clearanceindians jerseysmichael kors outlet onlinemichael kors outlet storeretro 11michael kors outletpandora charms salecanadian goosecoach factory outlet onlineuggs outletnike free 5.0discount oakley sunglassescoach canadacoach factory outlet onlinecoach outlet onlineugg outlet onlineugg outlet storecoach factory outlet onlinepandora charms salefitflops salemoncler outlet onlinekate spade handbagsugg bootsair maxugg outletugg bootsugg bootsvalentino outletcoach outlet onlineadidas nmd r1longchamp outlet onlinecoach factory outletpandora charms sale clearancecanada goose parkasupreme shirtscoach outlet onlinecoach outlet onlinecoach bagsugg bootstimberland shoesuggs outletmichael korspandora jewelrytoms outlet onlineadidas ultra boostcoach outlet onlinecoach factory outlet onlineadidas outlet storeralph lauren ukcanada goose coatspandora charms sale clearancemichael kors outlet storechristian louboutin shoesconverse all staruggs outletcoach factorty outlet onlinepandora charms salerangers jerseybraves jerseysmichael kors outletmulberry outlet ukcheap ray ban sunglassescheap ray ban sunglassesralph laurenfitflop sandalspandora charms outletkyrie 4fred perry outletmoncler outletcoach outlet onlinechristian louboutin shoescheap air maxdevil rays jerseysnike tessenray banskate spade handbagsnorth face jacketsair max 87moncler outlet storeunderarmour outletbirkenstock salecoach outletlouis vuitton handbagscoach outlet onlinesalvatore ferragamobirkenstock outlet storeadidas outlet onlinecoach outlet canadaralph lauren ukair max shoescheap jordan shoesbirkenstock shoesnike outlet storekate spade outlet onlinemlb jerseys wholesaleair more uptemporalph lauren ukrolex replica watches for saleoakley sunglasses wholesalepandora charmsugg outlet storeralph laurenpandora jewelryfitflops saleralph lauren outlet onlinecanada goose outletcanada gooseugg outlet storecanada goosemichael kors outlet onlinepandora jewelry outletrockies jerseysugg canadaair max 90kate spade pursesecco outletreds jerseysugg outlet storehermes bagsysl handbagsastros jerseyscanada goose outlet storecheap jordanspolo ralph lauren outlet onlinerolex replica watchesnmd adidasysl outletcanada goosecoach factory outletchristian louboutin shoescheap oakley sunglassesdr martens bootsnike outlet onlinecoach outlet onlinelouboutin outletair max outletsalvatore ferragamo outletnike air prestocheap nike shoesuggs outlet storeyeezy boost 350new balance outlet storeadidas stan smithkobe shoescanada goose jacketsair max 95michael korsralph lauren outlet onlinecoach factorty outlet onlineadidas nmd r1ecco outletair jordan retrocheap jordans free shippingsalvatore ferragamo shoesmlb jerseys cheapnike outlet onlinecoach outlet storefitflop shoescheap nfl jerseys wholesalenfl jerseysnike zoommichael kors outlet clearancemichael kors canadaecco shoespandora outletcanada goose coatskobe shoesralph lauren outlet onlinemont blanc pensnike shox shoesuggs outletlouis vuitton outletuggs outletcanada goose outlettimberland boots outletpolo ralph lauren outlet onlinetory burch outlet onlineugg outlet storeadidas sneakersred bottomstiffany and co outletcheap air jordanscheap jordanssupreme shirtslouis vuitton outletnike air max 97adidas shoescheap jordan shoeslouboutin outletray ban glassesreebok outletclb20181010